Black Sea Bar Soap
Black Sea is sweet and salty, combining with an undercurrent of amber and vanilla. Geographically bridging modern-day Europe and Asia, the Black Sea was known to ancient civilizations as the end of the known world. Today, its shadowy waters are even rumored to hide the lost city of Atlantis. Hints of its mystery and intrigue combine to inspire this scent.
🌴WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW 🌴
- Palm oil free because we are constantly looking for ways to be Earth-friendly
- Glycerin is a humectant and helps keep moisture in your skin
- Coconut oil can help moisturize skin.
- Created by thalassophiles for thalassophiles (that's a fancy word for those of us who NEED the ocean but can't always get there).
- Every single ingredient serves a purpose. We do not use synthetic thickeners or emulsifying agents in our products.
- Vegan, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Paraben Free, wrapped in biodegradable cellophane.
- Gentle enough to use daily but effective enough to wash away the sand and salt from your day at the beach.
- Soap lasts longer when allowed to dry fully
- Formulated for all skin types
- 4 oz
🌊SCENT NOTES FOR BLACK SEA🌊
Fragrance Notes: citrus, sea salt, ozone, plum, amber & dark musk
🏝BUT WHY FRAGRANCE OIL 🏝
Not all fragrance oils are created equal. Our fragrance oils are formulated clean without toxins and those nasty gens. They may cost a little more but until they create a coconut essential oil, we think it's worth it!
Coconut Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerine, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Myristate, Sorbitol, Sorbitan oleate, Oat protein, Essential Oil, Fragrance Oil