Wahine (wäˈhēnē): Maori or Polynesian (especially Hawaiian) woman. Also used in slang to mean a young woman surfer.
-We will be going eco friendly starting in 2022! We have lowered prices on some products to give you a chance to stock up and to make way for our new launch. We will be stocking up on some of your favorite scents and it will be our last restock of 2021.
-Sustainably-harvested bladderwrack seaweed, spirulina & sea kelp to infuse your hair vitamins and minerals
- Coconut oil can help hair reduce the damage done by the day to day.
- Mango seed butter rich in vitamins to strengthen from the inside out and to help increase hair's softness.
- Created by thalassophiles for thalassophiles (that's a fancy word for those of us who NEED the ocean but can't always get there.)
- Every single ingredient serves a purpose. We do not use synthetic thickeners or emulsifying agents in our products. So give it a little shake.
- Vegan, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Paraben Free, 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottle, Aluminum cap.
- Use daily or as needed
- Formulated for all hair types
- 8.5 fl. oz
🌊SCENT NOTES FOR WAHINE🌊
Essential Oil Notes: mint, palm fronds, gardenia, coconut & sandalwood
Not all fragrance oils are created equal. Our fragrance oils are formulated clean without toxins and those nasty gens. They may cost a little more but until they create a coconut essential oil, we think it's worth it!
Water, SLSa, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sea salt, Bladderwrack seaweed extract, Sea kelp extract, Spirulina extract, Citric acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Mango seed butter, Sodium gluconate, Fragrance oil